Since the fou ndation of the company in 1954 by Paul and Else Weinbrenner progress, quality and profitability have been our focus. In the early years the company produced mainly in the tool and machine sector.
From 1960, the company started the first series production of Press Brakes GP and Bending Centers B12 for the processing industry.
Increasing demand and continuous expansion since the foundation brought Weinbrenner Maschinenbau GmbH to what it represents today: a champion of German machine manufacturers.
Due to the recruitment of highly qualified employees, Weinbrenner Maschinenbau GmbH became a market leader in cutting- and bending solutions.
Despite strong fluctuations in the market, Weinbrenner Maschinenbau GmbH asserted its position and established itself on the international market.
High precision and easy handling argue for our high-end machines. Another important feature is the extremely long service life of all Weinbrenner machines.